Kew Gardens Tickets
Our Gardens are open to give you an opportunity for exercise and fresh air during these difficult times. Your safety, and that of our staff is our highest priority.
You'll need to book a time slot before you come to help us stagger entry flow and reduce queues.
Only book as many as you need, and don't forget to cancel if you can no longer make it so others can visit.
Don't worry; we've got toilets and takeaway outdoor food and drink facilities across the site.
To protect our amazing plants (and our visitors) we have rules around behaviour in the Gardens to read before you come.
Specific buildings and structures, such as the Glasshouse and Galleries, will be closed in line with government guidance during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Please check our planned closures before your visit to avoid disappointment.
Please follow government advice. If you or your guest has symptoms of COVID-19 or are self-isolating you must not visit the Gardens.
When booking remember:
- You can only visit an outdoor public place with the people you live with, with your support bubble or, when on your own, with one person from another household
- You will have 45 minutes from your chosen time slot to enter the Gardens; once you're inside, stay as long as you like.
- Please do not arrive before the time on your ticket.
- Members must bring ID and membership card, or proof of membership number (like an email).
- Blue Light Card ticket holders must bring their Blue Light Card.
- Under the recent lockdown, you may only leave your home for limited reasons, including for outdoor exercise. This should be done locally e.g. your town, village or part of the city where you live. Please check gov.uk for further guidance, including rules around public transport and car sharing.
- Walk, cycle or drive; plan your trip to Kew Gardens
- Victoria Gate, Elizabeth Gate, Brentford Gate and Lion Gate are operating as usual.
- Parking on Kew Road is entirely prohibited.
Please Select Members or All Other Visitors