Kew Gardens Tickets
Our Gardens are open for those who are well enough to appreciate fresh air and relaxation in nature during these difficult times.
You'll need to book a time slot before you come to help us stagger entry flow and reduce queues.
Only book as many as you need, and don't forget to cancel if you can no longer make it so others can visit.
Don't worry; we've got toilets and takeaway outdoor food and drink facilities across the site.
To protect our amazing plants (and our visitors) we have rules around behaviour in the Gardens to read before you come.
From 5 November, specific buildings and structures will be closed in line with government guidance during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Please check our planned closures before your visit to avoid disappointment.
Please follow government advice. If you or your guest has symptoms of COVID-19 or are self-isolating you must not visit the Gardens.
When booking remember:
- You can only visit an outdoor public place with the people you live with, with your support bubble or, when on your own, with one person from another household
- You will have 45 minutes from your chosen time slot to enter the Gardens; once you're inside, stay as long as you like.
- Please do not arrive before the time on your ticket.
- Members must bring ID and membership card, or proof of membership number (like an email).
- Health care workers must bring their Blue Light Card.
- Walk, cycle or drive; plan your trip to Kew Gardens
- Victoria Gate, Elizabeth Gate, Brentford Gate and Lion Gate are operating as usual.
- Parking on Kew Road is entirely prohibited.
Please Select Members or All Other Visitors