Kew Gardens Tickets
Enjoy a day out exploring 330 acres of wide, green landscapes and stunning horticulture.
You'll need to book a time slot before you come to help us stagger entry flow and reduce queues.
Only book as many as you need, and don't forget to cancel if you can no longer make it so others can visit.
Don't worry; we've got toilets, shops and pop-up outdoor food and drink facilities across the site.
To protect our amazing plants (and our visitors) we have rules around behaviour in the Gardens to read before you come.
Please check our planned closures before your visit to avoid disappointment.
Please note from 17th November - 3rd January the gardens close at 3pm.
Please follow government advice. If you or your guest has symptoms of COVID-19 or are self-isolating you must not visit the Gardens.
When booking remember:
- Groups larger than 6 are not allowed to meet and interact unless they all live together or are part of the same support bubble.
- You will have 45 minutes from your chosen time slot to enter the Gardens; once you're inside, stay as long as you like.
- Please do not arrive before the time on your ticket.
- Members must bring ID and membership card, or proof of membership number (like an email).
- Health care workers must bring their Blue Light Card.
- Walk, cycle or drive; plan your trip to Kew Gardens
- Victoria Gate, Elizabeth Gate, Brentford Gate and Lion Gate are operating as usual.
- Parking on Kew Road is entirely prohibited.
Please Select Members or All Other Visitors